Cypress Springs Elementary donates to Wiggin OutMarch 15, 2019
"Can Cans Can Cancer? CSE says "Yes! CSE Can can cancer.
During the month of February, Cypress Springs Elementary students participated in a "Green Project" by collecting aluminum cans. Through their efforts they raised $155 which they in turn donated to Wiggin Out. Their inspiration came from hearing one of their own teachers share with them her own story of CANNING cancer.
More Wiggin' Out News
- 2020 10th Anniversary Gala InformationJuly 13, 2020
- Purchase Silicone BraceletAugust 15, 2019
- Tech Student Athletes Give BackJune 5, 2019
- 2018 Check Presentation from Lincoln Parish SchoolsDecember 10, 2018
- Louisiana Tech Panhellenic Adopts Wiggin OutSeptember 27, 2018
- 2017 Adopt A School Wiggin Out FundraiserDecember 7, 2017
- Soul Sister's Make DonationOctober 26, 2017
- On Wednesday's We Wear PinkOctober 26, 2017
- Ruston Daily Leader presents check to Wiggin OutJanuary 30, 2017
- Community Sends Check to Wiggin OutJanuary 30, 2017
- Green Clinic OB Department Raises Money for Wiggin OutJanuary 30, 2017